Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF Feature and follow Friday #7

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


THIS IS A BLOG HOP!!!!


Q: Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book that you’ve read and didn’t like?

A:  I can't think of one that had a great cover and was a disappointment when read.   Allison's ? had to do with best cover, best story and for me that is Lauren Destafanos Wither .   Loved that book!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I am a new e-mail follower.

Here's my FF post for this week.

Thanks in advance for stopping by and following back :)

Unknown said...

I need to read that! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm an old follower (:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy to return the follow :D

NovelReveries said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to see more from you :)
-My FF at Novel Reveries

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you via RSS. I really like the cover of Wither. The birdcage is a nice touch.

Michelle @Mom With A Kindle said...

Hey Thanks for the follow. Followed you back!
Michelle@Mom with a Kindle

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I haven't read wither yet but it looks so awesome :)

thanks for stopping by my FF post. Im a new GFC and email follower of yours

Ash said...

Wither was really great!! I'm so excited for Sever to come out!

New follower :)

Bellas Shelf said...

Wither was fabulous! I actually bought it and Fever at Fevers release part in New Haven, Ct. it was so awesome meeting Lauren! My first EVER author/book signing. I was nervous and it was small but so fun.
I have been tricked by good covered books with bad stories inside..lolz..
Have a great weekend <3
New follower via GFC
TGIF@Books and Beyond

Rebecca-CourtneyAuthors said...

Thanks for following us! We followed back! <3

Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs said...

followed you back my new friend :D thanks for dropping by!

WITHER? PERFECT CHOICE! ♥

Sabina said...

I have Wither to read. I got it the other week and looking forward to reading it sometime over the next few weeks.

I'm following you back.
Thanks for stopping by my FF =)

Unknown said...

Following back :)

Erika said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back.

Blogger10 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower here :)

Kaitlin said...

Thanks for stopping by, following back :]

Kaitlin @ Read. Write. Love.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, just became a follower

Stuffed Shelves said...

Hey I'm following you back! Cute book cover!

Much love,
Liz