Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Monday, April 1, 2013

What I read in March 2013


Somehow, my Peeps I sluffed off in March and only read seven books, but I think I needed a small break in my reading adventures.   Once again however, I had excellent books to choose from and enjoyed myself immensely.   I think my two favorite reads of the month are Jack Patterson's Cross the Line and Stacy Greens Tin God, both of which were excellent suspense/mystery reads!!





I spent one weekend dedicated to stamping with my girls and making beautiful Easter cards and Bunny Baskets.   We had such a good time and there was a lot of laughter and bubbling conversation as we caught up with one another!   I love to read and I love rubber stamping!



                                         I also had the opportunity and pleasure to meet with my illustrator for my children's book.   We met at Barnes and Noble and we intend to complete the illustrations by fall and get my first children's book published in the fall.   Very excited about getting the first book published.  I'll keep you posted!                                                              

Guess that's about it for now, so till next month,Peeps!  Keep your eyes deep betwixt the covers of a good book and enjoy it!

No comments: