Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Sunday, December 1, 2013

What I read in November

Good Morning Peeps!!  Only 24 days til Christmas, can you believe it?    I think this year has passed us by faster than ever.    I am so not ready for Christmas, but I do have my homemade Christmas cards ready to mail....that's the only thing I have prepared for.   And I am excited about the blog for December as I have 31 Christmas themed reviews set up for you!   I will finally be ahead for January!

My new goal for 2014 is to read 150 books in a year.    Don't know if I can do that, but I'm sure planning to give it a try.   We will see.

In the meantime, I read 8 books during the month of November.  The books are pictured below:


Christine Feldman's, Coming Home and The Bargain were sweet, clean and romantic reads.




















383 pages of exciting, fast paced mystery/suspense from an author, I have come to love immensely!


















A fun romantic read with commentary about the aging process and where it may lead us.
A historical mystery read from one of my favorite authors of all time.    Sarah Jio is really awesome and if you haven't read her work, you should try it out.   She can make you feel!!









I hadn't read  anything by Dan Walsh, but I love his Christian story about a VietNam war vet who was a forgotten hero.   Great story and something to think about...a winning combo for sure.


A Criminal Defense was a mystery novel that read like a procedural manual as step by step I neared the resolution of the book and found the who done it.

This was a three for one Christmas book.    I usually buy one book at a time, but this was three short stories/novellas(?) revolving around Christmas romances.   And I was not disappointed in any of these three stories....quite awesome actually!












That's my November reading story and I'm sticking to it!   I know December will be a busy month, but try to read at least one book if you can squeeze it in!   Join me everyday for a Christmas review during the month of December!   Merry Christmas my friends!


1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I agree, this year flew by faster than others! Gosh, I can't believe it's almost 2014.

So you want to read 150 books next year? It's possible if you put your mind to it. If I wasn't so distracted with work and dance I think I'll be able to read more than 100 books a year. Well, I wish you tons of luck!

My wrap-up post