Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Monday, July 1, 2013

What I read in June














June was a good month.    Busy, but oh so good.   I read five Christmas stories and I'm so ready to go Christmas shopping in July!!   If I started now, I could do it in style come December and be so far ahead of the game!  We'll see.

The Prophecy by Desiree Deorto is a good read from an up and coming AuthorI am anxious for her second book in the series.

I really enjoyed each book I read this month and they were so different from one another.   Mystery Falls was probably the book that surprised me the most as I enjoyed the romance in it to the hilt....there's just something about angels!  I love to read about them.   The Halo Effect tripped my trigger as well.

It's really hard when you love all the books you read.   I get to the end after voraciously reading and I just hate to part ways with the characters I have met!   Especially those I find to be swoon worthy.  (Cruise was certainly swoon worthy in Someone to Love).   Can't keep my eyebrows from wiggling.  hmmmm.





Oh I do love to read!
    I can leave home in my mind--
    I meet so many new people!
 




I fall in love all over again
      and again
             And again!



Life with books is so rewarding.   Reading empowers, delights, amazes and is an utter flight for the imagination!










Read til your eyes drift shut,
then escape to that place of 
deep sleep and relaxation.  Sometimes the new friends in books will meet you there!
                                    Have a great summer reading!
If you can read, you can accomplish anything!

No comments: