Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Recap--What I Read

About mid September I finally began reading again.    Welcome Home me!   It's been fun to return to what I love.



Stacy Green's Hear No Lies is a novella, thriller.   It's sort of a prequel to the Lucy Kendall series.   I love a good mystery thriller, but Lucy Kendall's character leaves me conflicted.   Green's writing is superb though.
Then I took the opportunity to read books 2,3 and 4 of Megan Tayte's Cerulean series.   This is a paranormal romance series which has intrigued and captivated me.   Now waiting for the fifth and final book of the series.



Debbie Macomber's Falling For Her was a kindle novella of forty pages.   Although I love Macomber's writing, there was nothing really new or exciting in this short story.

I also read her Christmas story, Mr Miracle.   My review is set to post on December 2.
Colleen Hoover and Taryn Fisher's second installment of Never Never part 2, screamed my name, begging to be read.   I willingly complied and found myself somewhat confused by both the content and the length of the story.    Part two was another cycle of Silas and Charlie losing their memories.   No new info and no closer to the resolution except for a small piece of foreshadowing perhaps.

Yea, I don't like being left hanging either.

Read on my friends.    Read every day.  Read anything and read everything.   Read, read read!    Your inner self thanks you!





No comments: