In other News....
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Alicia at Books are my Reality for nominating me!
The Award Rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post
My fifteen nominees, (that's alot) are:
Bonnie at Sweet Tidbits
Renee at Succotash Reviews
Imo at Omnom Books
Helene at Helene's World of Books
Gen at Gen's Reviews
Preet at A Written Rhapsody
Pam at Moonlight Reader
Rachel at http://books.rachelcotterill.com
Anna at pocketfulofbooks.com
Sue at Coffee, Cookies and Chili Peppers
Valentina at http://carabosseslibrary
Catherine at Cats Thoughts
Shane at Itching for Books
Kim at Kim Reads
So for my 7 random facts:
1. I have four brothers, a spouse, 2 children...a son and a daughter, and four grandchildren and my mom is still living...my family!
2. I love animals especially beautiful horses!
3. My dislikes in life are doing dishes and cleaning house.
4. Someday I hope to be a published author, when I grow up.
5. My favorite color is all shades of purple.
6. My favorite smells are rain, cut grass, babies skin and baking pies.
7. I feel like I am a rebel at heart; definitely believing in smaller government and the good ole days when morals and righteousness meant something....advocate prayer for our country and saying the pledge of allegiance in school.
Thanks again Alicia for nominating me. This was fun although it took time to participate. Hope all that I've nominated take this in the spirit it was intended...fun and getting to know more of our fellow bloggers! If any are offended at being nominated...I apologize now, but hope you aren't offended in any way. I admire you!
Hop on over to http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com
for an opportunity to win a free copy of
Sounds like an awesome book!
Happy Reading My Peeps!
Thanks for the award mention. :)
Hi Beth, Thanks for nominating me. When I have found my 15 fellow nominees I'll write a post and let you know!
Hi Beth. Sorry this is so late, I've been sick. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the nomination. :)
Post a Comment