Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, August 1, 2014

July's Reading Recap

Only four plus months til Christmas and I tried to get some Christmas romance in for my 25 days of Christmas blog in December.   Oh I love these Christmas reads...so romantic and so sweet!


BUT you have to wait til December to read my reviews!!


If you have time, I assure you, these are enjoyable, warm and fuzzy reads.




The Ocean at The End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman was either a
really unique child's nightmare memory from childhood or a twisted fairytale.

Gold Digger by Frances Fyfield was an enjoyable mystery suspense.

Don't Try to Find Me by Holly Brown was a mystery thriller about dysfunctional families and the online predators waiting to hook someone by deception.

All three were new authors to me, whereas the book Four, by Veronica Roth, was written by an author whose work I love.
Four was from Tobias' point of view.



Now for my new almost favorite genre...Romance.

Twilight by Sheryl Woods, Between the Sheets by Robin Wells and Autumn Reflections by Katie Mettner were awesome reads.


This was an awesome month with a wide variety of themes and storylines.   Just my cup of tea!


So how did you do in July?
Keep those eyes a reading!


With an eyeful of love...Happy Reading

Miss Beth

1 comment:

Marjorie/cenya2 said...

The Christmas Dog has a beautiful cover, I think this book would be a good read for the season.