Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 To Be Read List

Greetings in this New Year!   My prayer for all this year is peace and harmony and may your readings be beneficial to you in all ways!

I have set some goals this year and one of them is to read through  the books on this TBR list.    It's only 37 or 38 books that I have either on my bookshelves or stored in my Kindle.    Some I have read before, Most I have not.    My overall goal is again to reach the 150 total  for the year that I set for myself last year.   I was so close, but that Lord of the Rings series  did me in.   I don't see how anyone could read it fast.

So here it is, my reading list...we'll see together whether I can accomplish this goal!

ReReads from highschool days:





Personal Reading for My Spiritual Growth:




Christmas Reads:


Non Fiction:




Misc Genre Fiction:




































I lift my glass to you, fabulous readers of the world....Salute and may you be successful with your 2015 reading goals!

Miss Beth



No comments: