Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Sunday, March 18, 2012

At Least Ten Left to Read!






I received a new book this week , The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Settington.   Can not wait to read it, but I have works in progress.   My Facebook book club is reading Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes.  I don’t recall having read it in high school and so far so good.  I try to read fifty pages a day or thereabouts.   Then my night reading is Jessica Shirvington’s Embrace, which it looks like maybe I will fly through it with no  effort at all.!  As I get nearer the end, I am sure I will be pulling an all nighter to finish it.   Sometimes it is very nice to have the time to rearrange my schedule for reading.  (I’m an insomniac since 2009).

Today is Sunday and it’s time to announce the TBR list from this week:

Keeper of the Light by Diane Chamberlain

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

The Stranger You Seek by Amanda Kyle Williams

Blue Monday by Nicci French

Always so much I want to read!   I have determined though that until I get my children’s book published I am only going to purchase only one book a month.   At that rate I should be able to catch up on my reading in no time!  Looking forward to that!

Happy Reading my friends; it’s a good thing to do!

No comments: