Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What did you read in April?

Happy May 2nd!!!  I was reading a post from the Book Instinct (http://thebookinstinct.com/2012/05/02/the-april-round-up/) posted by Renny Roo and the books read in April were listed.    How many books did you read in April?   I read 10 and if you have followed my blog, you know them already, but here is my list :










The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5B Poppy Lane by Debbie Macomber
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
The Hollowlands by Amanda Hocking
The Dark Lake by Anthea Carson
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection by Alexander McCall Smith
Septimus Heap Flyte #2 by Angie Sage
I Never Met an Idiot on the River by Henry Winkler
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

What was my favorite of what I read?  The Hunger Games, I believe.
What book made me the happiest?   That's a tie between Henry Winkler's I Never Met an Idiot on the River and Eowyn Ivey's The Snow Child

I want to send out a big thank you to Brooke at LeeLou Blogs for designing the lovely blog button we now sport on our page.  Is that not cool?  Let me tell you, I am too old for most of this stuff in the techno world.    What I messed with for days, Brooke finalized in minutes!!  I'm so glad we all have our special talents!

And this is exciting news, May 30th we're participating in aYA paranormal Book Tour, our first!  So stay tuned.   I'm thinking can you say prize?

Reading brings such Joy!

No comments: