Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, June 29, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday PJV #3

   HAPPY FEATURE FOLLOW FRIDAY.....

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
    • This is a Blog Hop!
    • Q: Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??

      I would have to answer, Westry Green from the Bungalow by Sarah Jio.   To carry a torch for someone as long as he did is heart captivating....oh for a man so morally sound, so caring and also so handsome...Yep it would be Westry!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of that series but he sounds like a great guy!
GFC & Linky follower
My FF

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

Hello :) I'm a new GFC and linky follower, and this is the first time I do the FF, so here's my post : http://unconventionalbookviews.blogspot.ch/2012/06/feature-and-follow.html

Anonymous said...

Just blogging by, Happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

Sara In Bookland said...

I've never heard of that character! (:
Thank you for stopping by! New follower
Sara @ Sara In Bookland

Ally @ Rally the Readers said...

Can't say I've read this series but Westry sounds like a great character! Thanks for stopping by and following, following you back! :)

Unknown said...

what's not to love about a ma like that? and you're never too old to have a hottie jumping out of your cake!! LOL

thanks for stopping by, I'm following back.

Louise said...

I've not heard of the series, but Westry does sound like a really good guy!

New follower :)

Cayce said...

I haven't heard of The Bungalow before, but reading your review it sounds really interesting.

Thanks for stopping by my FF! Have a great weekend!

Sherry Gloag said...

Hi Beth, I made it ove and intend to join your hop after 'browsing a bit first. :-)
I've never heard of your choice either, but love your reasons behind your choice. Darcy (Colin Firth) from Pride and Prejudice is my choice.

http://sherrygloagtheheartofromance.blogspot.co.uk/

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

I've never heard of this book but seems interesting.

~Shane
new follower

Tamara Ford said...

Happy Friday! I haven't heard of Bungalow by Sarah Jio, but sounds like a fun romance to read.

FYI, I'm a new Linky follower too!

Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
http://shelfaddiction.weebly.com

bookbitereviews said...

Hi Beth!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following =D

Returned the follow via GFC

Happy Reading,
Becky @ Book Bite Revies

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the follow! I'll have to look into that book on Goodreads, as I'm not familiar with it...

I've followed you back via Linky! Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

New follower through linky and GFC :) Follow me back?

Pam (@moonlightreader) said...

Haven't heard of this book, but sounds like a nice choice. :)
Following though GFC. And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Sandy said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks for becoming a follower. I've followed you back ^_^.