Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature Follow Friday, #2 Friday, June 22

The featured blog is:

 Roxanne @ Books and Blossoms

Congratulations!

This weeks's question is:

Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

 

A:   My answer is the whole Harry Potter series.   I loved that series and thought I would die as I approached the end of the books!   I will definitely reread them every year I think, but for it to be fresh and unexpected, I'd love it.


RULES (from PVJ)

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

I received almost thitry new blog followers by participating and I was so Happy last week, so do follow  and join the fun!   And welcome new followers!


24 comments:

veela-valoom said...

I keep seeing Harry Potter! I loved my Harry Potter experience and worry that it would never live up to what I had if I could "unread" them and start over.

My follow friday. Hope you visit

Reading Kelly said...

Harry Potter is a good choice! Thanks for stopping by.

Following back :) Happy reading!

BLHmistress said...

Fantastic and popular choice, I totally agree with!

New Follower

My FF

Anonymous said...

hey! its me Rosa here to tell you!
Congrats!!!! you've won the Liebster blog Award! go to http://bajanrosabooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html to see what it is about

Unknown said...

Hiya! Thanks for the follow, following you back!
I haven't read The HP series yet, I know, I know it's a crime against humanity!!!! I'm actually waiting until my kids are a little older so we can all read them together :)
Cute site you have here!!
Thanks for stopping by MY FF!

Pam (@moonlightreader) said...

Harry Potter is a good choice. :)

Thanks for visiting me and now following you on your GFC. :)

Ning said...

it's so cool to find new things I missed when I reread HP last year. I would so totally go back and do it all over again! following back!

Fall Into Books said...

Hey thanks for stopping by! Following back.

Amber @ Fall Into Books

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I haven't read the HP series. Or seen the movies. I can't really get into them. But everyone keeps telling me that they're great and I should read them... Until I make up my mind, they'll be sitting in my TBR list. Following you back via GFC, Have a great weekend :)

Ana♥

Rebecca said...

You can't go wrong with an epic series like HP:)

Joie said...

I completely agree! I'd also love to be able to re-experience the magic of Harry Potter with a fresh mind!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
New follower :)

Unknown said...

Wow, everyone is talking about Harry Potter in this week's FF! It's a great series indeed. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New GFC follower! :)

Unknown said...

harry potter was definitely a popular choice this week :)
thanks for stopping by, Beth. I look forward to reading more from you!
returning the follow

aspen

http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

roxanne s. sukhan said...

HP is a great answer! Thx for the visit and follow!

Melliane said...

the Harry Potter books are always an amazing choice!

I'm also a new follower.

Anonymous said...

I would love to relive the magic of Harry Potter!!

thanks for stopping by...new follower here!

Gin said...

Harry made lots of lists in this week's FF. Thanks for stopping by and following - following you, too.

Suzanne @ YA Nation said...

I wish Harry Potter could never end :( Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back :)

Tas said...

I've never actually gotten round to reading The Harry Potter series even though so many people love it!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Following back!

AwesomeSauce Book Club said...

I loved the Harry Potter series. Thanks for stopping by our FF.

Anonymous said...

Hi there hopping by to say Hi i'm a new follower thanks for following my blog I am now following you back. I'm Kristina from Book Club Sisters. Great Blog BTW

Unknown said...

Thank you all for returning the follow....I SOOO much appreciate making new friends!
Beth

Nazish Reads said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. Sorry for the late visit.
I followed back.

Nazish @ Nazish Reads